|Kilifi Mariakani Water and Sanitation Company limited hereby invites eligible and interested firms for the following tenders.|
|No||Tender No||Tender description||Eligibility||Closing Date|
|1||KMWSC/FC/021/2020/2022||Framework Contract for supply and delivery of cold water meters||OPEN||22nd October, 2020|
Kilifi Mariakani Water and Sewerage Co. Ltd invites sealed proposals from eligible bidders to undertake a Customer Identification Survey, a Customer Satisfaction Survey, Geographical identification and Integration of GIS to KIMAWASCO’S Mobile meter reading platform targeting existing and potential customers in its area of operations. The Customer Identification Survey is expected to lead to significant improvements in revenue collection as well as identifying illegal or unknown service connections and metering inaccuracies.
RFP for Consultancy Services for undertaking a Customer Identification Survey
Tuesday, 29th September, 2020 at 11.00am
Open to all Bidders
Eligible Bidders may download RFP documents free of charge from our website www.kilifiwater.co.ke . Interested bidders who download the documents should send their particulars to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the following details; name of tender, name of firm, address, telephone number(s) and email address before the closing date.
Kilifi Mariakani Water and Sewerage Company Limited, is one of the water service providers in the coast region and a wholly owned subsidiary of the County Government of Kilifi licensed by Coast Water Services Board (CWSB)to offer water supply and sewerage services in Rabai, Kaloleni, Ganze, Kilifi South and Part of Kilifi North Sub-counties. The company is looking to recruit someone who will provide leadership and strategic direction in the capacity of the following post;
Reporting to Senior Accountant
- Analyze financial information to assist business profitability and growth
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making
- Produce month end and year end journals
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Participate in annual budgeting and planning process
- Manage capital expenditure
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Ensure internal control systems are functional and updated in line with company policies;
- Ensure that the monthly bank reconciliation is completed and balanced
- Coordinate internal/external audit activities
- Mentor, coach and develop direct reports
NOTE: Send your applications to email@example.com
This is to inform all the eligible bidders that there is an addendum No.2 on clarifications sought by an interested bidder on the tender. See/Download addendum documents below.
Kilifi Mariakani Water and Sanitation Company limited hereby invites eligible and interested firms for the following tenders.
|No.||Tender No.||Tender description||Eligibility||Closing Date|
|Framework Contract for supply and|
delivery of fuel and lubricants
|OPEN||07th September, 2020|
This is to inform all the eligible bidders that there is an addendum No.1 on clarifications sought by an interested bidder on the tender. See addendum document below.
CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOR BAMBA-MIDOINA-SHIRANGO
DISPENSARY WATER SUPPLY PROJECT, KILIFI COUNTY
CONTRACT NO.: KMWSC/OT/004/2020/2021
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Tender reference No. CONTRACT NO.: KMWSC/OT/004/2020/2021
Tender Name: Construction Works for Bamba – Midoina- Shirango
Dispensary Water Supply Project, Kilifi County
- Kimawasco Invites sealed tenders for the construction of Bamba – Shirango
Dispensary Water Supply Project, Kilifi County.
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information and inspect
tender documents (and additional copies) at
Kilifi Mariakani Water and Sewerage Company
P.O. Box 275 – 80108
Kilifi County, Kenya
Tel: +(254) 727 110 711
Download tender Advert
Download Here Addendum document.
Kilifi Mariakani Water and Sewerage Co.ltd invites sealed tenders from eligible and competent firms as specified below.
|Tender No.||Tender description||Bid Bond Amount Kshs||Closing/Opening Date and Time||Target group|
|KMWSC/T/010/2019-2020||Supply of Cold water meters and fittings||Kshs. 500,000||25th August, 2020 at 11.00am||Open to all Bidders|