POSITION: RISK OFFICER
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager
- Facilitating Risk and Control Self-Assessment.
- Reviewing and updating risk registers.
- Working with the risk owners in the identification and evaluation of key risks, their causes and the development and monitoring implementation of action plans to address any gaps in risk mitigation.
- Updating and monitoring implementation of the Authority’s Risk Appetite Statement to ensure risks are managed within the set tolerance levels.
- Analysing trends in the key risk indicators in departments and evaluating action taken on Key Risk Indicators reported as high and medium.
- Develop risk metrics and dashboards.
- Monitoring and evaluating management of risk incidences, including incidence recording and post incidence analysis, to establish whether adequate action is taken on minimizing their impact and preventing their occurrence.
- Working with risk owners in identifying key legislative and regulatory requirements and key controls for their departments and implementation of a framework to monitor compliance to these requirements and controls.
- Monitoring and analysing compliance trends (on legislative and regulatory requirements) and actions taken to address noted compliance gaps.
- Undertaking capacity building and awareness on Enterprise Risk Management, including legal and regulatory compliance in the organization.
- Any other duties assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the above requirements may send their applications together with detailed CV with three professional referees including day time contact, copies of academic & professional certificates on or before 25th June, 2021 to: –
The Managing Director
Kilifi-Mariakani Water & Sewerage Co. Ltd.
P.O. Box 275-80108
KIMAWASCO is an equal opportunity Employer. Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.