POSITION: INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER
Reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor
1 Participating in planning the scope and methodology of audits.
2. Conducting routine audits as per the audit plan and as agreed with the Senior Internal Auditor.
3. Reviewing and determine the accuracy and reliability of departmental records across Kimawasco.
4. Reviewing internal controls and system processes for assurance and validity of data.
5. Preparing working papers that demonstrate work done in the field, referenced and documented.
6. Maintaining confidentiality of records and information obtained during the course of audit work.
7. Justifying audit findings by use of audit working papers.
8. Maintaining good relations with Kimawasco staff.
9. Carrying out spot checks and special assignments as directed by Senior Internal Auditor.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons who meet the above requirements may send their applications together with detailed CV with three professional referees including day time contact, copies of academic & professional certificates on or before 25th June, 2021 to: –
The Managing Director
Kilifi-Mariakani Water & Sewerage Co. Ltd.
P.O. Box 275-80108
KIMAWASCO is an equal opportunity Employer. Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.